Marketing & Media Manager | HQ: Amsterdam – operating across the globe
Start date: August 15th
Junior Role/ 2 years experience
Description: Marketing & Media Manager
Terms: An initial one year contract. After completing 1 year at c*funds with a strong performance review, access to permanent employment. An exciting opportunity with room for growth and exposure to clients, investors and events on a global scale. We are excited about this new job opening and look forward to the added value that the new person can bring to c*funds.
c*funds is a rapidly growing fund placement agency based in the heart of Amsterdam but globally active with funds in our portfolio from all over the world. We help fund managers (GPs) to fundraise for their new funds. We fundraise for alternative investment funds including VC, buyout, growth, debt, and hedge funds with a fund size of €100M – €1B EUR. We use a smart digital fundraising infrasture, CRM, bespoke relationship management and fund marketing skills to attract interest from a global range of investors. We work closely with large fund allocators (Funds of Funds, investment banks, family offices) across the globe to support their capital deployment into primary funds.
c*funds currently consists of a young, energetic and diverse team of 14 international investment specialists. We are a small and nimble organization with an entrepreneurial mindset. In this role, you will be given the freedom and trust to architect and enhance the company’s internal and external presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- SEO: responsible for a regular publication of a series of LinkedIn articles and website references to enhance our SEO and searchability
- Editing: c*funds own documentation (teaser, pitch deck) text reviews, tweaking and polishing all communication tools, including website and LinkedIn profiles from the team
- Copywriting: diverse communication tools such as event invitations, investment opportunity introductions, roadshow invitations for investors
- Social Media coordination: (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter – consistent use and making our community grow)
- Digital Marketing: facilitate the interaction within our investor community and within our potential client base. Digital Marketing/Community Manager – Digital Marketing coordination and monitoring results and progression related to the community-building activities
- Making c*funds absolutely digitally present and well-spoken, interactive with our community
- Events: supporting the timely creation of creative c*funds materials for private equity events (waver, flyers, relation presents and booth designs) and support the set-up of GP/LP events that c*funds is hosting (location. logistics, invitations and a creative, compelling set-up).
- Work together with c*funds employees to create joint track records/placements as a team;
- Native English (an additional European language would be a plus)
- Representative and well-spoken
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to disseminate complex data into investor friendly content
- Fast & hands-on
- Interest in Private Equity, Investments, Venture Capital
- Proactive and assertive
- Has strong project management skills and result-oriented approach
- Based in the Netherlands (preferably) Amsterdam
- Available for 40 hours per week
- Hybrid working environment
- Prior experience in a finance related industry (Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Venture Capital) is a pre but not a must
- A strong affinity for writing and editing is a plus as the candidate may be required to write the c*funds bi-weekly newsletter
15th August 2022
Please note: The applicant must have the right to work in the Netherlands as we do not offer sponsorship.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivational letter to [email protected]