The private capital asset class has boomed over the last decade becoming more strategy orientated, tackling macro-issues such as climate change, and directing the long-term potential of companies. But what is the future of the asset class? How will allocators respond to the continuously climbing asset class and how will deployment keep pace?
The 3 day agenda for IPEM 2022 tackles:
- How private equity will thrive post-COVID
- How to unlock value in European private equity
- How to deliver on an investment thesis in the current environment
- The sustainability and impact report
- Allocators’ perspective for 2022
- The shifting strategy trends in private markets
IPEM’s 2022 Summits will explore:
- LP committee meeting: a return vs ESG impact trade-off
- Value creation, case studies beyond the catchword
- ESG: standardise or not?
- International PE: global markets, local opportunities
- Tech summit: what comes after the unicorns’ boom?
- Secondaries, the innovative force in private markets?
- Private debt – weathering economic and macro uncertainty
- New managers – supporting the next generation of EU GPs
- Corporate carve-outs: aligning interest in PE/corporate deals
- Life sciences: scale-up strategy for European biotechs
- Infrastructure and the green deal bonanza
- Building brand equity in the PE industry
- What is the PE talent issue and how to fix it?